1. The front side is colored matt hemp surface film, and the middle layer is made of non-toxic and tasteless PE cotton which is harmless to the human body.
2, the bottom is PE cotton, double layer, each layer thickness is 0.5 mm, moisture-proof insulation and cold insulation.
About PE: Polyethylene (PE)
Application: plastic wrap, vest-type plastic bag, plastic food bag, bottle, bucket, kettle, etc.
Characteristics: PE is soft and has a waxy feel. Compared with the same plastic, it is lighter in weight and has a certain transparency. The flame is blue when burning.
Density: commercially available high density polyethylene (HDPE), density 0.945~0.96 g/cm3, melting point 125~137 °C; linear low density PE (LLDPE), density 0.925 g/cm3, melting point 120~125 °C; low pressure Density PE (HP-LDPE), density 0.918 g / cm 3, melting point 105 ~ 115 ° C.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The benefits of trampoline exercise for children
- Advantages and disadvantages of children's tram...
- Play children's bed notes
- Main project of the trampoline theme park
- Characteristics of children's indoor soft floor
- Disadvantages of children's indoor soft floor
- Prerequisites for indoor children's playground
- Indoor children's park attention points
- Baby marine ball practice
- What is the use of the ocean ball pool
- How Often Do your Trampoline Park Necessities N...
- Process to Start an Indoor Playground Business
- Why Indoor Playground Equipment Help Kids to su...
- Instruction of indoor soft play